Tuesday, August 12, 2014

City Crafter 224

Hello ... 
I'm away from home right now ... staying with my sweet Aunt in Lincoln but today of course is a new challenge at City Crafter and this week we have the talented Anna hosting for us with the theme
Roses


Anna is asking that we create a card or project with at least 1 Rose on it ... You are free to use stamps or patterned paper if you wish

I made a card for some friends who celebrated their anniversary recently


Not a typical anniversary card maybe but I'm just loving these colour lately


I used 3 roses here ... the larger of which I coloured with an ink pad, same as I did with the heart and fern just to blend in with my colour scheme


We have a generous sponsor this week who is offering a prize to our winner


All Colour Envelopes is a UK based company who supply various coloured envelopes ... aren't they fun?
Hop on over to the Blog to see full details of the prize together with all the DT projects including that of our lovely Guest Designer this week, Dawn - All things Pretty Craftee Who won our challenge in week 214.

I hope you can join us this week

Ok... I've a lot of catching up to do with my Aunt ... a real girlie week for me! 

So have fun yourselves and take care

Thanks for looking in

~ Ros ~


23 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous card and I would be very happy to receive it as an anniversary card. The colours are lovely and the background a perfect showcase. Hope you are enjoying your time with your aunt.

Astrid Maclean said...

Love your card Ross, the roses are very pretty and I love how you did the background!

Enjoy your time with your aunt!

Lynnda said...

I love your card Ros!!! This is so beautiful!!! Hugs x

Pamellia said...

This is gorgeous Ros! I love your colour combination and that little envelope with confetti is brilliant! Your friends will love it! :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love the custom colored roses and ferns, wonderful anniversary card and festive embellishments! My favourite colour combo of all time too!
Have a wonderful week with your aunt.
Hugs, Chriss

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Super-beautiful card, Ros! I love your colour-choice and the design! It´s still so nice to visit you here! Have a nice evening, Ulina

Diane said...

Loving this color combo, and the shaker confetti as well...you are always so dang creative!!!
So glad you are having "girlie" time and no men allowed...we all need that sometimes (lots actually...lol)...have a fun time with her...I bet you miss your kitties though!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Ros, love your colourful sequin envelope, the colours stand out so wonderfully. Hope your aunt is doing fine!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Maria said...

You work wonders with those gorgeous colors, Ros! Wonderful design and the flowers are so pretty!

Tracy said...

Eeeps! This is gorgeous! I don't blame you for being in love with those colors. That little vellum pocket with the goodies inside is really fun. Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card this is!!!!

Sylvia said...

I think and I are in love with the same colors, Ros, I could stamp all day using them! Your card is a beautiful anniversary card. I hope you enjoy your time with your aunt, Happy Wednesday!

Manuela said...

Stunning card, so much lovely details, love the colors you have chosen
enjoy your girlie week :-)

Dawn said...

The colours of your card are gorgeous and I love your pretty roses. x

Keren Baker said...

Stunner- I love the grey background and the blue/green combo. Hope you are having a lovely time with your aunt and she's keeping well x

Barbara said...

Oh, a gorgeous card! And perfect for the occasion, too. Enjoy the time with your aunt!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful card! Have a wonderful stay with your Aunt!

Greta said...

Enjoy the time with your Aunt! I adore this beautiful anniversary card--great color scheme & wonderfully put together, Ros!

Mona Pendleton said...

So beautiful Ros! Love the layers and beautiful blossoms!

Davi said...

Ros I think this is a beautiful anniversary card! I love the vellum shaker with the roses and leaf spray. The colors are really really beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful visit with your auntie :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your colors and the BG and the heart you added with the roses! FAB anniversary card, Ros!

Robyn Oliver said...

Love your card and colours Ros...I see a little pocket of confetti, what a fun idea...great background too. Robyn

Stella said...

I am always looking forward to see another stunner from you. As a DT member at CCCB you always come up with inspiring examples. I always enjoy your projects and this card is a lovely example of your talents. The background is gorgeous ( I ecognised it:)...) and the layers and roses are lovely. Your color scheme is bright but also subtle. I love the modern look. I hope that you and your aunt are having a wonderful time!
XXXXX